"History Nerd" shirt with Abraham Lincoln
"Love this shirt so much. It is the second one I have bought, just a different color, and now with Lincoln on it. It’s super soft, holds up great and I get a ton of compliments on it." - Jennifer H.
Our original, trademarked "History Nerd" design with Abraham Lincoln has been getting great reviews.
100% cotton Made in the USA shirt in Carolina blue. Grown, knitted, dyed, and sewn in the USA. 5.4 oz Your best choice if you're looking for a 100% Made in the USA shirt. S- 4X. See size chart.
Note: We suggest ordering one size larger than you normally wear. (This shirt runs small.)
- Our standard 4.3 oz. Poly-Cotton shirt in Light blue heather, Red, and Charcoal heather that gets rave reviews. Our softest shirt. It's also our thinnest and lightest. It is very high-quality and long-wearing, but it is thin and light. Lots of people love them, which you can see in the reviews, but if you judge t-shirt quality based on weight or thickness, do not get this one. Instead, get the 100% cotton shirt above. If you're looking for our softest shirt, the one people rave about, this is the one. S - 3X. See size chart.
Note that the $3 price difference for the 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt is our higher wholesale cost; there is no additional margin.
Our thanks to our regional editor, Larisa Chancellor, for sharing your picture.
Flat-rate shipping: Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs. And $8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
Our flat rate shipping means you can add two or more t-shirts, sweatshirts, or caps for no additional shipping charge.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are use USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. We strong recommend selecting UPS (details below), especially during November and December.
$5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- UPS 3 Business Day Select
- $14.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$18.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is much, much higher than what we’re charging, we reserve the right to contact customers to discuss options.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
Limited to US Postal Service International Service only.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
All designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.
Excellent shirt. Can’t wait to wear it on the first inservice day !! JK. Yes I can. BUT still great shirt.
I love these shirts, they are super soft and comfortable. I am 6’3 / 178 and wear an xl which is perfect for me.
I was so excited to stumble across the history list! I love everything about this company. I ordered the “History Nerd” tshirt and couldn’t of been more pleased with my purchase. Not only was the quality of the shirt pretty great, the shipping was amazing too!!
I look forward to ordering more merchandise in the future.
This shirt was perfect to give to a fellow history teacher I know as a gift! I got it in a large and it was a perfect fit for him. Wonderful soft quality as well!
I’m an elementary school history teacher who teaches about the American Revolution & the origin of our awesome country, so I knew I had to have this shirt the second I saw it! It’s super soft & well made…one of my new favorites for sure! My students think it’s awesome, and they want me to order more shirts haha!
Shirt came in quikier than I expected.. It is very soft and just what I wanted.. Next up the Abe Lincoln Gettysburg address shirt..
"History Teacher" T-Shirt with Ben Franklin - Light blue heather
The shirt themes are great and the product is just as good. The exchange procedure was one of the easiest I have ever used. Keep up the good work.