"History Nerd" shirt with WWII Soldier
Our exclusive History Nerd design with a World War II soldier.
The shirt: We’re offering your choice of fabrics:
- 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt — Knitted, dyed, and sewn in the USA. 4.3 oz. XS - 3X. See size chart.
- Our standard 4.3 oz. poly-cotton shirt that gets rave reviews. Our softest shirt. It's also our thinnest and lightest. It is very high-quality and long-wearing, but it is thin and light. Lots of people love them, which you can see in the reviews, but if you judge t-shirt quality based on weight or thickness, do not get this one. XS - 4X. See size chart.
Note that the $3 price difference for the 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt is our higher wholesale cost; there is no additional margin.
This same History Nerd design with a World War II Soldier is available as a women's v-neck shirt.
If you are looking for our D-Day shirt, you'll find it here.
Browse through other WWII themed products in this collection.
Flat-rate shipping: Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs. And $8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
Our flat rate shipping means you can add two or more t-shirts, sweatshirts, or caps for no additional shipping charge.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are use USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. We strong recommend selecting UPS (details below), especially during November and December.
$5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- UPS 3 Business Day Select
- $14.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$18.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is much, much higher than what we’re charging, we reserve the right to contact customers to discuss options.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
Limited to US Postal Service International Service only.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
All designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.
Great shirt .. I’m a big guy so had to have a 4xl but fits fine
Shirt was well made, very good quality for the price; personally I’d have preferred more color options, but understand the color choice particularly fit that event. I love the different historical events for which things are offered- best totality of choices s of any website I’ve seen and my information isn’t shared(very important to me)
This is a good-looking shirt, well made, and has a great design. I highly recommend it to anyone looking.
Purchased 3 different t-shirts. Each was of impeccable quality and truly unique in design. Was pleased to see that they use Next Level Tees (my personal favorite in that they wash & fit well and feel amazing). Will be back for Christmas!
Great item. You need to reissue the Market Garden shirt
I have been looking at this shirt for months, and snatched it up as soon as it was available! I love the design, and the material is very comfy.
Great product and fast shipping!
Great shirt and all that it stands for