Theodore Roosevelt "Signature Series" Shirt
Teddy Roosevelt from his Rough Rider days in our "Signature Series" design.
Also available, Teddy Roosevelt "Rough Riders" in Military green and Cream.
- 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt in Military green — Knitted, dyed, and sewn in the USA. 4.4 oz. S - 3X. See size chart.
- Our standard 4.3 oz. Poly-Cotton shirt that gets rave reviews. Our softest shirt. It's also our thinnest and lightest. It is very high-quality and long-wearing, but it is thin and light. Lots of people love them, which you can see in the reviews, but if you judge t-shirt quality based on weight or thickness, do not get this one. Instead, get the 100% cotton shirt above. In Military green and Cream. XS - 4X. See size chart.
Note that the $3 price difference for the 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt is our higher wholesale cost; there is no additional margin.
This design is also available on a leather patch cap.
Explore our complete "Signature Series" Collection including George Washington and Ulysses S. Grant.
Flat-rate shipping: Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs. And $8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
Our flat rate shipping means you can add two or more t-shirts, sweatshirts, or caps for no additional shipping charge.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are use USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. We strong recommend selecting UPS (details below), especially during November and December.
$5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- UPS 3 Business Day Select
- $14.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$18.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is much, much higher than what we’re charging, we reserve the right to contact customers to discuss options.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
Limited to US Postal Service International Service only.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
All designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.
Shirt has great color and is real soft. The design and shirt color combination is super.
The t-shirt is super comfortable and fits perfect. My favorite president on my favorite t-shirt.
Wore it for the first time today.It fits well and I like the looks of it.
This shirt is. It only great quality, but as a history buff the print is terrific. It captures Teddy Roosevelt perfectly. Well done!
Teddy Roosevelt "Signature Series" Shirt
I've always admired Teddy Roosevelt. He took life by the horns with no excuses and lived to the fullest! This shirt captures that personality and I'm proud to wear it.
Super soft, comfortable and a head turner. I got lots of compliments the first time I wore it.
I ordered one of the Teddy Roosevelt Signature Series shirts, being a TR scholar, but was initially disappointed when the shirt arrived and it was the wrong shirt. I'd ordered the one with TR on the front, but this was the one with the Rough Rider emblem. Upon further review, though, I actually prefer this design, so I kept the shirt. As to its quality, the shirt is first-rate. When I informed The History List of the error, they replied right away and offered to exchange the shirt, but I told them it was fine the way it turned out.