New Year's greetings. Hope your new year is off to a good start. We have several new items planned for this year—some announced here—and are working on others. Thanks for your support last year. Always appreciate your feedback and suggestions.
- Our "Victory" shirts have been very popular, so we added a v-neck for women and two new colors: V-neck shirt in vintage navy, crewneck shirts in indigo and cardinal red, and long-sleevedshirt in indigo.
- We are adding WWII shirts, stickers, and a poster this year, starting with a shirt for women: "She's a WOW" shirt, recognizing Women Ordnance Workers. We've narrowed to two designs. Vote for your favorite on our Facebook page.
- Our newest cookie cutters: Make Abraham Lincoln-shaped cookies with these cookie cutter, or get George and Abe together at a significant discount.
- The "History Lover" Magnet pack includes nine of our most popular magnets at a savings of $2.99.
- New stickers: "Revolutionary Superheroes - Ben Franklin", "Votes for Women", and an update on our "Revolutionary Superheroes" sticker and "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of history" sticker.
- More than 30 sessions (and counting) listed for History Camp Boston 2019, March 16 at Suffolk University Law school. And more than 175 people signed up.
- Shop our one-of-a-kind shirts and sweatshirts in size Large. New additions include Ben Franklin "History Nerd" sweatshirts in pink and in light blue.
- And an update on our broadsides: All Declarations are in stock now. We expect to have the Constitution broadside within about three weeks. Sign up to be notified when it is back in stock.
Lee Wright | Founder | The History List | History Camp
Our new "Victory" women's v-neck shirt in vintage navy is based on feedback to designs we posted on our Facebook page. It has the classic "Victory" text on the front and a smaller Washington's Headquarters flag along with the dates of the crossing and the attack at the neckline on the back.
This is an advance order. Deadline to order is January 20 at 10 PM (Eastern). We should have these ready to by mid-February.