Who designs your products?
The clothing—shirts, t-shirts, and caps—are designed by us, as well as many of the other products.
What's the story behind the "History Nerd" design?
When I started History Camp I heard people talk about how cool it was to be around other "history nerds.” That got me thinking that there should be a way for folks to proudly show off their love of history, so I created the original design and printed the first shirts. They were popular, so I kept going, with more original designs, more colors, more styles, and more products for people passionate about history. All purchases help support local history organizations. Read more about our mission.
I'm an author or publisher. How do I get my book listed here?
We work with authors and publishers across the country to offer their signed books. (We only offer signed books.) Contact us to learn more.
Orders and shipping
When will my order be shipped?
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours. If an item isn't in stock, we'll wait until we have all of the items before we send it out.
If it is an advance order, it will indicate a date by which we expect to print and ship the items.
How will I know if an item is out of stock?
It will say so in the product description or we'll send you an e-mail message shortly after you order.
How do you ship orders?
We use the US Postal Service for almost all orders.
- Small items, such as stickers, patches, and magnets, are shipped First Class.
- T-shirts are usually shipped First Class.
- Sweatshirts and large orders of several items are usually shipped Priority Mail.
- Books are usually sent Media Mail. Media Mail makes it possible to offer inexpensive shipping on books, but it is a little slower. The USPS also prohibits any correspondence from being included, so while I'd normally include a note in with your order, if you buy a book, there won't be a note or other correspondence.
How much is shipping in the US?
- Small items, such as stickers, patches, and magnets, ship for free.
- Sweatshirts are $7.95 when shipped alone, or an additional $3.95 when shipped with other large items.
- T-shirts, books, and everything else ships for $4.95 regardless of the number of items ordered
There's a problem with my order. Who do I contact?
Send us e-mail and we'll immediately work to make things right.
Do you have a guarantee?
If you ever aren't happy with an order, send us e-mail and we'll immediately work to make things right. As you can tell from the reviews, we are very selective about what we offer, and we stand behind everything.
More about us and our mission
Who is behind this? Why are you doing this?
Lee Wright, who founded The History List to help local history organizations and History Camp to bring people from all walks of life together to share their love of history. Read more about our mission here.