Our original designs and high-quality products earn the highest marks from our customers, and now nearly everything we carry online is available wholesale for you to offer at your historic site, history museum, or gift shop, or to your organization's members.
There are five collections, each appealing to a different type of buyer:
- "History Nerd"—Shirts, sweatshirts, caps, stickers, magnets, and mugs for history lovers who wear the "History Nerd" label with pride. (Note: As with all of our designs, these designs are copyrighted. We also have a registered trademark.) Today we carry this with the Franklin character and with Susan B. Anthony and Teddy Roosevelt. Other characters are available, ranging from Western Mountain Men to Civil War, World War I, and World War II soldiers. We can also work with your organization to develop a character. Sleeve imprints are also an option. "History Major" shirts and stickers and "History Geek" shirts with Tesla as well as "History Teacher" shirts are also available.
- "Pursuit of History"—For those with a commitment to history and historic preservation, this line uses licensed images of historic items from historic sites and gives history lovers a more low key way to show their support of history.
- "The Great Historic America Road Trip" series—Our first series, "Birthplaces and Homes of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence,” is built around online content we developed that has been extremely popular on social media. We can work with you to build out a series that fits your type of site.
- "Superheroes of the Revolution" brings to life important historical figures in an attention-grabbing way for fans of comics who know that real history is bigger and more exciting than anything made up.
- "We the people"—For fashion-conscious history lovers who want a very distinctive design that speaks to them and other “insiders." Garments colors and fabrics are non-traditional and designs are ultra-vintage.
We can help you get started with a low minimum initial order of $250.
To learn more, fill out the form below or contact Lee Wright via e-mail or by phone (469-233-7712).