We'd love help you maximize the visitor experience at your historic site and the revenue from your physical retail operations with our exclusive products and designs.
Why you and your customers will love our products
- History lovers love the products we design and make—We're in the top 1% in terms of customer satisfaction. Read what people are saying.
- Nearly all of the things we sell are our original designs
- The vast majority of our things are made in America
- Extremely high quality
- Broad product selection across a wide range of price points
- Covering a variety of historical interests
- Easy for you and your staff, with online ordering and real time inventory
- You must have (1) a physical store, either as part of a historic site or history organization, or as an independent retailer; or, (2) a mobile physical presence, such as appearing at large history events such as reenactments. Note: If you only sell online but currently have sales in excess of $250,000/year, please contact me to discuss.
- The minimum order is $500 (retail value).
- All ordering is done online. (The advantages of our real time inventory system are explained below.)
- Payment is made via credit card or PayPal.
- To apply, please complete the form below. Most wholesale accounts are reviewed and approved within two days.
- You will then be able to place your order anytime, day or night, through our online system, which will show you retail pricing and give you access to real time inventory. This was you will know if we're able to fill your order immediately with items we have in stock. (Most everything you see in our retail site is also available wholesale.)
- Orders for items that are in stock are shipped within four business days, and usually much sooner.
- If we are not able to fill your entire order, we will contact you. If some of the items you are interested in ordering are out of stock, please contact us and we will let you know when we expect to have them in stock again.
Original designs, high quality products
When you offer original designs from The History List, your customers will love the designs and high quality, and they'll tell their friends where they got them.
Easily the most comfortable t-shirt I own, and I basically live in it!
Love this V neck shirt! It is so soft and comfortable..great for traveling!
The fabric is nice and soft and great quality. One of my t-shirt pet peeves is a cheap shirt that is see through and this is not the case with this t-shirt. The length is perfect hitting about mid hip. I am 5' 8" and ordered a size Med. I get compliments each time I wear it!
I love this mug. It looks fabulous, is high quality and I love that the purchase supports such valuable programs.
My husband said it was his favorite Christmas gift. Great quality cap and clear, even lettering.
I bought a hoodie and t shirt and both are really nice. Both fabrics are comfortable and well made. Enjoy them very much!!!
Sharing your passion for history
I believe more people should know more about history, and that one of the most effective ways to engage people is by getting them out to visit our nation's sites and museums. My hope is that our original designs will help you generate additional revenue to support your important mission.
If you have questions, please send us a note.