For wholesale inquiries, fill out the form below. If you have an online store or a popular blog or social media account and are looking for our affiliate program, you'll find it here.
- Easy online ordering
- Low minimum: $500 (retail value)
- Speedy fulfillment: Typically 24 - 48 hours. We'll contact you if we're not able to ship your entire order immediately to discuss the timeline for any remaining items
- High quality merchandise has earned rave reviews from customers
- Original modern designs, you won't find from others; copyrighted and trademarked
- You're in very good company: The Old North Church, Historic Deerfield, the Newport Historical Society, the Maryland Historical Society, the Missouri History Museum and other history organizations and historic sites.
- We share the same mission: Engaging more people with historic sites and history organizations. You can read more about our mission here.
Thank you for your interest.
Our products have earned the highest marks from our customers, and we are proud to now make them available to historic sites, history museums, history organizations, and independent gift shops. We are confident that you'll delight your customers and see a very positive impact on your bottom line.
Collections help you target different buyer segments
There are five collections, each appealing to a different type of buyer:"History Nerd"—Shirts, sweatshirts, caps, stickers, magnets,
and mugs for history lovers who wear the "History Nerd" label with pride. Today we carry this with the Franklin character and with Susan B. Anthony and Teddy Roosevelt. Other characters are available, ranging from Harriet Tubman and Western Mountain Men and Native Americans to soldiers (Civil War, World War I, World War II, the Vietnam War), presidents (Washington, Lincoln), and a Mercury 6 astronaut. We can also work with your organization to develop a character. Sleeve imprints are also an option. Contact us (see below) to discuss developing a shirt for your site or organization. "History Major" shirts and stickers and "History Geek" shirts with Tesla as well as "History Teacher" shirts are also available. As with all of our products, these designs are copyrighted; we also have a registered trademark.
- "Pursuit of History"—For those with a commitment to history and historic preservation, this line uses licensed images of items from historic sites and gives history lovers a more low key way to show their support of history. T-shirts, stickers, and magnets, with more items planned.
- "The Great Historic America Road Trip" collection—Our first road trip, "Birthplaces and Homes of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence,” is built around online content we developed that has been extremely popular on social media. We can work with you to build out a series that fits your type of site. Items in this collection are the choice of people who are on the road to see historic sites. We will put together more road trips and corresponding merchandise in the future.
- "Superheroes of the Revolution" brings to life important historical figures in an attention-grabbing way for fans of comics who know that real history is bigger and more exciting than anything made up. T-shirts and stickers. We anticipate additional "Superheroes of the Revolution" groups in the future.
- "We the people"—For fashion-conscious history lovers who want a very distinctive design that speaks to them and other “insiders." Garments, colors, and fabrics are non-traditional and designs are ultra-vintage. In development 3Q/4Q 2017.
How we work with you to help you raise gift shop revenue
Low minimum order size: $500 in retail value, which is about 20 shirts or about 30 mugs.
Good margin: 40% off of retail.
High quality: Everything we sell is very high quality, and your customers will see that immediately. While some items, such as t-shirts, may be more expensive than the run-of-the-mill t-shirt, your customers will feel the softness and see the distinctive branding.
Easily the most comfortable t-shirt I own, and I basically live in it!
Love this V neck shirt! It is so soft and comfortable..great for traveling!
The fabric is nice and soft and great quality. One of my t-shirt pet peeves is a cheap shirt that is see through and this is not the case with this t-shirt. The length is perfect hitting about mid hip. I am 5' 8" and ordered a size Med. I get compliments each time I wear it!
Recommended initial order: To get a good sense of the response of your customers, we recommend . . .
- History Nerd shirts across the size range and in different colors, as well as mugs, stickers, and magnets.
- "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of history" shirts and stickers.
- The Stamp Act Repeal t-shirts, with the skull and crossbones, are distinctive and appeal strongly to a certain set of customers.
- For sites with a connection to the Revolution, include Revolutionary Superheroes shirts and stickers in your order.
- For sites with a connection to one or more signers of the Declaration of Independence, include our "1776 - Great Historic America Road Trip to the Birthplaces and Homes of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence" shirts and stickers in your order.
- The V-neck shirts are very popular with women. Merchandise them in a way that allows buyers to immediately see that there is a V-neck option.
- The black Revolutionary Superheroes shirts really stand out and appeal strongly to a segment or buyers. Don't think of them as shirts for kids. These are very popular with adults. (We don't currently offer them in sizes for kids.)
- To draw attention to your Revolutionary Superheroes items, get a few of the Revolutionary Superhero posters and put one up, either attached to the wall or dry mounted to foam core.
- Place some of the stickers and magnets at checkout. They're a popular add-on item.
Placing your first order
Complete the form below and, once you're approved, use our online system to make your selections. Our system supports immediate payment via credit card and we can also invoice you. (Terms are net 15 days.) You will know immediately if we're able to fill your order with items we have in stock. Orders for items that are in stock are usually shipped within 24 - 48 hours.
If you would prefer to talk with me about your first order, please contact me, as shown below.
If we are not able to fill your entire order, we will fill and ship what we have in stock and will contact you to discuss filling the remainder of your order. If a special run is required, we will discuss minimums and expected ship dates.
Contact me anytime if you have questions
To learn more, fill out the form below or contact me via e-mail or by phone (469-233-7712) anytime, weekday or weekend, daytime or nighttime.