My thanks to the creators—the authors, artists, designers, and craftsmen—whose products appear here.
The store was introduced in 2016 to help advance our mission and we've greatly appreciated the support of . . .
- publisher Simon & Schuster
- authors John Bell, Sam Forman, Emerson Baker, and Robert J. and Robert A. Skead
- the Susan B. Anthony Birthplace Museum, with whom we partnered for our Susan B. Anthony shirt
- historic sites and history organizations whose products are sold through The History List Store
- and the historic sites that carry our products, including the Old North Church in Boston and the Wayside Inn in Sudbury, Massachusetts.
If your institution would like to carry our products, or would like their product to appear in The History List Store, I'm eager to hear from you.
This year we are adding . . .
- publishers and authors, with signed copies of their books
- artists, designers, and craftsmen with distinctive work that will appeal to folks who love history
- history organizations with original products that appeal to a larger audience, as well as organizations with products that they would like to have created and marketed
- retail shops, especially those at historic sites, who wish to carry our original designs.
If you have ideas about how we can work I'd love to hear from you.
Lee@TheHistoryList.com | 469-233-7712 | 787 Concord Road, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752