The History List is made possible by many individuals and organizations across the country.
Here's how you can participate:
- Retailers—If you have a shop and would like to carry our original designs, contact me to get started.
- Bloggers, web site operators, and social media influencers—We have an affiliate program that recognizes the contribution you're making by referring buyers. It's simple to set up and you can log in anytime to see your results. Start here.
- History organizations and historic sites—There are two opportunities: First, if you would like to carry our original designs in your gift shop, contact me. Second, if you have original products that appeal to an audience beyond your local area, contact me about participating in our "Historic America" program, which showcases collections from historic sites across the country. While we are very selective about the products featured, if you are chosen to participate, it's quite simple. You do not need to have a site or accept payment online. Orders are e-mailed to you and you simply need to fulfill. You receive payment at the end of every month via check or PayPal.
- History lovers—If you love history and would like to reach out to history organizations, historic sites, and gift shops in your area who may be interested in carrying our original designs, contact me about representing our products. You'll be rewarded for all of the sales to the sites you handle.
The History List was launched in 2011 and has grown every year. The History List Store was introduced in 2016 to support The History List and to help advance our mission. We've greatly appreciated the support of . . .
- publisher Simon & Schuster and other publishers who have alerted us to upcoming notable books and made them available to our readers
- authors John Bell, Sam Forman, Emerson Baker, Robert J. and Robert A. Skead, and other authors who have chosen us as a way to offer signed copies of their books
- the Susan B. Anthony Birthplace Museum, with whom we partnered for our Susan B. Anthony shirt, and other organizations for whom we are developing products to offer jointly
- historic sites, such as the Wayside Inn, and history organizations whose own products are sold through The History List Store
- the historic sites that carry our products, including the Old North Church in Boston and the Wayside Inn in Sudbury, Massachusetts, and
- the history lovers who have raised awareness about our products through their sites, blogs, and social media accounts, including Kelly, whose History Girl site and very popular social media accounts tell the story of New Jersey and keep you updated on upcoming history-related events and exhibits in the state.
This year we are adding . . .
- publishers and authors, with signed copies of their books
- artists, designers, and craftsmen with distinctive work that will appeal to folks who love history
- history organizations with original products that appeal to a larger audience, as well as organizations with products that they would like to have created and marketed
- retail shops, especially those at historic sites, who wish to carry our original designs.
If you have ideas about how we can work together, I'd love to hear from you.
Lee@TheHistoryList.com | 469-233-7712 | 787 Concord Road, Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752