14 Gifts for women history lovers
- Our original design honoring the "1773 Boston Tea Party" in a bracelet.
Made by hand in New England. Each bracelet comes in a beautiful box and includes a small card with a historical account of the event along with a "1773" sticker.
- These "Jailed for Freedom" pin and "Jailed for Freedom" pendant with chain depict a jail door, with a heart-shaped lock and chain attached. Perfect present for empowered women.
- Celebrate every kind of victory with this "V for Victory" Pin, a modern replica of the rallying emblem during World War II.
Our collection of v-neck shirts not only features a flattering cut but it is also made from a super soft shirt that has been getting rave reviews from day 1. Available in your favorite original designs:
"History Nerd" V-neck shirt with WWII Paratrooper
- "She's a W.O.W." V-neck shirt
"Revolutionary Superheroes" V-neck shirt
- Ulysses S. Grant "Signature Series" V-neck shirt
"Victory" V-neck shirt
"History Mom" Shirt — In your choice of 3 styles and colors
- For a cooler fit, these tank top for women are an excellent choice. Comes in several popular designs including, "One if by land . . ." Old North Special, "We hold these truths - July 4, 1776” and "Historic National Road".
- Our "History Nerd" with Ben Franklin caps is a great accessory on your next historic road trip, when attending battle reenactments or living history events, and for exploring historic sites.
- Pair this with our "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of history" Tote bag
- The highly rated, "When the Irish Invaded Canada" by Christopher Klein. Order now to get it signed and inscribed by the author.
Find a longer list of gifts at TheHistoryList.com/gifts