George Washington "Signature Series" Shirt
Introducing our "Signature Series" with George Washington.
100% cotton Made in the USA shirt in Burgundy — Grown, knitted, dyed, and sewn in the USA. 5.4 oz. S - 4X. See size chart.
Note: We suggest ordering one size larger than you normally wear. (This shirt runs small.)
- Our standard 4.3 oz. Poly-Cotton shirt in Light blue heather that gets rave reviews. Our softest shirt. It's also our thinnest and lightest. It is very high-quality and long-wearing, but it is thin and light. Lots of people love them, which you can see in the reviews, but if you judge t-shirt quality based on weight or thickness, do not get this one. Instead, get one of the two 100% cotton shirts above. S - 3X. See size chart.
Note that the $3 price difference for the 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt is our higher wholesale cost; there is no additional margin.
Explore our complete "Signature Series" Collection including John Adams, Ulysses S. Grant and Teddy Roosevelt.
Announcement: Pausing shipping for Independence Day week
We are pausing shipping for the week of Independence Day. Place orders by July 1 at noon Eastern an in-stock items that don't require personalization will ship July 1 or July 2. We will resume shipping July 11.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are use USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. We strong recommend selecting UPS (details below), especially during November and December.
$4.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $4.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$7.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- UPS 3 Business Day Select
- $12.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$15.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is much, much higher than what we’re charging, we reserve the right to contact customers to discuss options.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
Limited to US Postal Service International Service only.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
All designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.
It’s a great shirt!
My wife loves the shirt and showing off her favorite President. Can't thank the team for working so hard to get the orders out prior to Christmas.
I love presidential and American history so when I saw the TR shirt I had to have it. I now own every one available in the series. I love the feel and fit of the shirt, I get the poly-soft ones. The most comfortable t-shirt I have ever owned. Of course, the sketches and art is great on the shirts. 5 thumbs up! Great company.
great store. when you get your order delivered makes you feel like you're really appreciated as a customer with a hand written thank you note. Lee keep up the great work.