John Adams "Signature Series" Shirt
Introducing our "Signature Series" with John Adams.
- 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt in Silver — Grown, knitted, dyed, and sewn in the USA. 6.1 oz. S - 3X. See size chart.
- Our standard 4.3 oz. Poly-Cotton shirt that gets rave reviews. Our softest shirt. It's also our thinnest and lightest. It is very high-quality and long-wearing, but it is thin and light. Lots of people love them, which you can see in the reviews, but if you judge t-shirt quality based on weight or thickness, do not get this one. Instead, get the 100% cotton shirt above. In silver. XS - 3X. See size chart.
Note that the $3 price difference for the 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt is our higher wholesale cost; there is no additional margin.
This design is also available as a sticker.
Explore our complete "Signature Series" Collection including George Washington, Ulysses S. Grant and Teddy Roosevelt.
Thanks to Robin for the photo.
For shipments to addresses within the U.S. (scroll down for International shipping)
Flat-rate shipping: Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, and button packs is $5.95.
For hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets, the shipping cost is $8.95.
Our flat rate shipping means you can add two or more t-shirts, sweatshirts, or caps for no additional shipping charge.
Note that some large or heavy items may have an additional shipping charge, and when they do, that will be noted on the product page.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are using USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. (See more on UPS in the next section.)
$5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
UPS 3 Business Day Select
Note: UPS 3 Business Day select is not available for addresses in Hawaii and Alaska. If UPS is selected for Hawaii or Alaska, the order will be shipped UPS Ground.
- $14.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$18.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
For shipments to addresses outside the United StatesDestinations
We only ship to locations that are served by US Postal Service International Service.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.
Great soft shirt. Cozy and just what I never knew I needed. A must for any closet JA fans! Will most definitely wear it the next time I go see 1776.
My favorite historian, Thomas Pittman, a history teacher at a Springdale, AR, junior high says, "Nobody liked John Adams." Except for me! Love my John Adams signature series T-shirt. Classy looking. Soft. And Pittman is jealous.
I am very pleased with my John Adams tee shirt. Adams has been my favorite founding father, but commemorative shirts are uncommon. I like the design and shirt is quite comfortable. Well done.
Thanks History List for adding John Adams to your signature series. As a huge Adams fan, I could not wait to order! Shirt design was terrific! Huzzah!
All History List shirts are soft and good quality. Where have you seen a John Adams shirt? Nowhere but History List. It’s unique and Adams deserves more recognition among the pantheon of Founding Fathers.
I love my John Adams shirt! So soft