"Revolutionary Superheroes" with George Washington T-Shirt
Also available, Ten "Revolutionary Superheroes" T-Shirt featuring all ten "Revolutionary Superheroes": Paul Revere, Abigail and John Adams, Henry Knox, George Washington, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Lafayette, and Alexander Hamilton..
Our original design, with Abigail and John Adams, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Alexander Hamilton.
Includes a hang tag that lists the individuals pictured and provides a brief biographical note on each.
On the sleeve: "Revolutionary Superheroes" and "We hold these truths."
The shirt: Your choice of fabrics and colors:
- 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt in Carolina blue. Grown, knitted, dyed, and sewn in the USA. 6.1 oz Your best choice if you're looking for a 100% Made in the USA shirt. S- 5X. See size chart.
- Our standard 4.3 oz. Poly-Cotton shirt in Light blue heather and Black that gets rave reviews. Our softest shirt. It's also our thinnest and lightest. It is very high-quality and long-wearing, but it is thin and light. Lots of people love them, which you can see in the reviews, but if you judge t-shirt quality based on weight or thickness, do not get this one. Instead, get one of the two 100% cotton shirts above. If you're looking for our softest shirt, the one people rave about, this is the one. S - 3X. See size chart.
Note that the $3 price difference for the 100% cotton Made in the USA shirt is our higher wholesale cost; there is no additional margin.
If the size you want is not available, our "Revolutionary Superheroes" design is also in a black 100% cotton made in USA long sleeved shirt, black women's cut v-neck shirt, light blue pullover sweatshirt and charcoal grey crewneck sweatshirt, and a light blue heather tank top for women.
We also have this design in a red shirt for kids.
Thanks to Alex and History Dame for the photo.
Thanks to John and Rick for the photo of them wearing the t-shirt during Twin Day at their school. They are both US History Teachers in San Antonio, TX.
For shipments to addresses within the U.S. (scroll down for International shipping)
Flat-rate shipping: Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, and button packs is $5.95.
For hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets, the shipping cost is $8.95.
Our flat rate shipping means you can add two or more t-shirts, sweatshirts, or caps for no additional shipping charge.
Note that some large or heavy items, including larger framed prints, may have a different shipping charge or a shipping surcharge. When they do, it will be noted on the product page.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer. If there is an extended delay, it will be noted on the product page.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are using USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. (See more on UPS in the next section.)
$5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
UPS 3 Business Day Select
Note: UPS 3 Business Day select is not available for addresses in Hawaii and Alaska. If UPS is selected for Hawaii or Alaska, the order will be shipped UPS Ground.
- $14.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$18.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
For shipments to addresses outside the United StatesDestinations
We only ship to locations that are served by US Postal Service International Service.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.
Great quality. Sizing was spot on and kids were delighted.
Received my shirt in quick order and the quality is excellent. Already had a few positive comments on it.
I got this shirt because we owe so much to our founding Father and Mothers. I naturally had to get the Carolina Blue being a native of North Carolina. It is beautiful and good quality. I can't wait to wear it. Shipping was fast too.
Nice, little snug. Lol that seems to be all shirts now.
My husband teaches U.S. history to 4th graders. He loved the shirts!
My son is a history fanatic and it's been so hard to find great gifts for him. This shirt hit the mark--it's great quality and the graphic is great!
I love the history shirts. They are the best I’ve seen in all my searching!