Theodore Roosevelt "Signature Series" Leather patch cap
Teddy Roosevelt from his Rough Rider days in our "Signature Series" design, etched on a dark brown USA made leather patch and sewn in your choice of caps.
- Khaki and Navy Two-Tone Cap — Unstructured crown with top button and six sewn eyelets. Curved bill with six rows of stitching. Garment washed, pigment-dyed fabric. Self-fabric slide closure with brass buckle and grommet.
- Military Camo Cap — Distressed style and an unstructured crown with top button and six sewn eyelets. Curved bill with six rows of stitching. Self-fabric hideaway strap with metal D-ring slider.
This design is also in a crewneck shirt.
Explore our other caps in this collection.
2022 holiday dates for shipping to addresses in the United States
December 15: Our recommended deadline for domestic Christmas delivery via USPS. While we can't guarantee delivery, regardless of carrier, our hope is that if you order by December 5, USPS will have be able to get orders to domestic addresses by Christmas. However, regardless of when you order, we strongly recommend UPS.
December 19 at 3pm EST: Our deadline for UPS 3 Business Day Select delivery.
For shipments to addresses within the U.S. (scroll down for International shipping)
Flat-rate shipping: Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, and button packs is $5.95.
For hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets, the shipping cost is $8.95.
Our flat rate shipping means you can add two or more t-shirts, sweatshirts, or caps for no additional shipping charge.
Note that some large or heavy items may have an additional shipping charge, and when they do, that will be noted on the product page.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are using USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. (See more on UPS in the next section.)
$5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
UPS 3 Business Day Select
Note: UPS 3 Business Day select is not available for addresses in Hawaii and Alaska. If UPS is selected for Hawaii or Alaska, the order will be shipped UPS Ground.
- $14.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$18.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
For shipments to addresses outside the United StatesDestinations
We only ship to locations that are served by US Postal Service International Service.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.
This is a really cool historical hat. I probably have worn it every day since I have purchased it.
I have a couple history-based shirts & sweatshirts and I wanted a cap to complete the look; this is the one! Couldn't ask for a better low-profile cap with robust material & excellent print work, especially at this price point.
I am now a stylish "History Nerd".
Boston Tea Party
Sent as a gift to my nephew who loves history as much as I do. He loved the surprise and said it looks great and fits perfectly.
The quality and the design are excellent.
Great quality, great fit. You keep coming out with Roosevelt items knowing you have at least one customer. Thanks and keep them coming.
Matches my Rough Rider shirt perfectly! Great low rise 'Dad' cap!