Titanic Document Box with 26 items from launch through memorial service
"Extremely well done and fascinating to look through, this box of documents is engrossing. It is a window into not just Titanic but the era. A person could easily spend several hours absorbing all of these documents."
— Lee Wright | Founder | The History List | History Camp | The Pursuit of History
Reproduction of 26 documents come in a black storage box with the White Star Line logo.
- Brochure that unfolds to 28" x 6 1/4": White Star Tripple-Screw Steamers - "Olympic" - "Titanic" - The largest steamers in the world," with a highly detailed cross-section of one of the ships and 12 photos on the back
- Promotional handout comparing Titanic to some of the "Greatest Buildings and Memorials of Earth," including the Bunker Hill Monument, the Grand Pyramid, and St. Peters in Rome. Includes an illustrated cross-section of the ship on the reverse.
- Transcript of Register for the Transmission to Registrar-General of Shipping and Seaman
- Ticket: Launch of White Star Royal Mail Triple-Screw Steamer "Titanic" at Belfast on Wednesday, May 31, 1911 at 12:15 pm
- Handbill: "First saiing of the latest addition to the White Star fleet - Queen of the Ocean - Titanic - Pier 10, Southampton - Wednesday, April 10," with third class rates
- Post card: Photograph of stateroom B21 on one side (color) and the captain on the reverse (black and white)
- Sign (unfolds to 17" x 7"): "White Star Line - First Sailing of the latest addition to the White Star fleet - The Queen of the Ocean - Saturday, April 20th at 12 noon"
- Post card: Titanic with an illustration and technical specifications on one side (color) and the propellors when the ship was being built on the other (black and white)
- Small card set (7, double-sided): Photos of the ship, the interior, a life raft, and notes about accommodations
- Three postard-sized photos, double-sided, showing the construction of the ship, the ship at sea, along with Olympic, and a newsboy holding a sign reading, "Titanic Disaster - Great loss of life - Evening news"
- 24 page-booklet with the list of first class passengers and information on schedules and ports of call
- Small advertisement promoting the Vinolia Otto Toilet Soap for first-class passengers
- Card: Menu for April 11, 1912, listing more than 25 choices for breakfast, including "Grilled Mutton Kidneys & Bacon" and "Lamb Collops"
- Reverse: Dinner menu for second class for April 14, 1912, listing 20 items, including "Baked Haddock with Sharp Sauce" and "American Ice Cream"
- Song sheet: "Nearer My God to Thee" on one side and a French song on the other
- Identity card: Percy Ball, Cook
- Passenger letter: Handwritten on RMS Titanic stationery and dated April 11, 1912
- Telegram: "We have struck iceberg sinking fast come to our assistance."
- Letter: Typed, from the Dock, Wharf, Riverside, and General Workers' Union of Great Britain and Ireland and dated April 19, 1912, calling for the government and the board of trade to have adequate life-saving equipment for passengers in all classes and the crew
- Newspaper (8 page, 9 1/2" x 13 1/2"): The Daily Graphic - Titanic In Memoriam Number, April 20, 1912 packed with articles and photos
- Handbill: "Titanic Disaster - Memorial Service - Battersea Town Hall - April 28th"
Created and printed in the UK.
For shipments to addresses within the U.S. (scroll down for International shipping)
Flat-rate shipping: Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, and button packs is $5.95.
For hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets, the shipping cost is $8.95.
Our flat rate shipping means you can add two or more t-shirts, sweatshirts, or caps for no additional shipping charge.
Note that some large or heavy items, including larger framed prints, may have a different shipping charge or a shipping surcharge. When they do, it will be noted on the product page.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer. If there is an extended delay, it will be noted on the product page.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are using USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. (See more on UPS in the next section.)
$5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
UPS 3 Business Day Select
Note: UPS 3 Business Day select is not available for addresses in Hawaii and Alaska. If UPS is selected for Hawaii or Alaska, the order will be shipped UPS Ground.
- $14.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$18.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
For shipments to addresses outside the United StatesDestinations
We only ship to locations that are served by US Postal Service International Service.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.
My brother has studied TITANIC from the age of eight and his interest has only increased over the years. I sent him this beautifully printed set of replica TITANIC documents for his birthday and he said it’s the best gift he’s ever received. I’m delighted to have found this web store and have bookmarked it for future purchases. Thank you, History List, for preserving history and giving it new life!
What an awesome box of reproductions and history! Such a cool item, would be a great Christmas gift for anyone interested in Titanic History in particular!