2023 Special Holiday sticker, magnet, and more pack — Free with your purchase of $125
This special pack includes 17 stickers, magnets, and bookmarks.
- "1773" Boston Tea Party sticker
- "Join or Die" Magnet
- "History Nerd" Sticker featuring a US President
- "Victory" Magnet
- Ten "Revolutionary Superheroes" Magnet
- The Battle of Gettysburg Magnet
- Irish Volunteers - Hibernia Fire Company Magnet
- Abraham Lincoln and a note from the Gettysburg Address Bookmark
- The Civil War "Irish Brigade" Bookmark
- Historical presidential campaign button sticker sheet with images of 12 buttons
- Teddy Roosevelt "Rough Riders" Sticker
- WWII Victory with all the battles listed sticker
- "Victory at Midway" Magnet
- Battle of the Bulge Sticker
- Flag raising on Mount Suribachi Bookmark
- "I'm a voter" button pin
- Revolutionary Bookmark: Massachusetts Spy
Total if purchased separately: $70+
Note that if we run out of any of the items above, we will substitute an item of similar value.
Get this pack free with a new order of $125 or more or merchandise before midnight (Eastern) on Thursday, November 30, while supplies last.
This offer, through November 30, will be the only "special" we offer on "Black Friday / Cyber Monday." There will be no other discounts and specials through the end of the year, so there's no need to wait.
This pack is only available through this special holiday offer while supplies last.
Key dates for holiday shopping
December 15 at 3 pm Eastern: Our recommended deadline for domestic Christmas delivery via USPS. While we can't guarantee delivery regardless of carrier, our hope is that if you order by December 15, USPS will have been able to get orders to domestic addresses by Christmas. However, regardless of when you order, we strongly recommend UPS.
December 19 at 3 pm Eastern: Our recommended deadline for UPS 3 Day Select.
December 22 at 3 pm Eastern: Our recommended deadline for UPS Overnight delivery.
Our recommendation for shipping during the holidays
While we don't know what this year will look like, during the 2021 holiday, a larger number of packages got stuck for days and weeks at some USPS sorting hubs. While we didn't see this over the 2022 holiday, we strongly recommend selecting UPS during the holidays.
For shipments to addresses within the U.S. (scroll down for International shipping)
Flat-rate shipping: Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, and button packs is $5.95.
For hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets, the shipping cost is $8.95.
Our flat rate shipping means you can add two or more t-shirts, sweatshirts, or caps for no additional shipping charge.
Note that some large or heavy items, including larger framed prints, may have a different shipping charge or a shipping surcharge. When they do, it will be noted on the product page.
We try to ship orders within three business days of receiving them. This applies to in-stock items. Framed items or items requiring personalization may take up to two weeks longer. If there is an extended delay, it will be noted on the product page.
We close for a week over Independence Day and Christmas. A notice will appear at the top of every page of the site in advance of this closure.
We ship most orders via USPS, so if the post office is closed, we won't be shipping orders that day.
If you need to receive your order by a certain date, such as to give as a gift or have for a trip, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance, especially if you are using USPS shipping.
If you're looking for reliable, on-time deliveries, we strongly suggest upgrading to "UPS 3 Business Day Select Shipping."
- When fulfillment takes longer, such as around the Christmas holidays, we'll put up an announcement in the site and will list recommended shipping deadlines below.
- If an item is out of stock, we will contact you.
- If one of your items is an advance order, that will be noted on the product page along with an estimate of when it will ship. If that estimated date changes, the product page will be updated.
Charges for shipping to destinations in the United States and to APO, DPO, and FPO addresses
- Free shipping
- On stickers, magnets, decals, patches, static clings, and individual button pins.
US Postal Service shipping - The least expensive, though also less reliable than UPS. (See more on UPS in the next section.)
$5.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
Regardless of the number of items you order, the shipping price is still fixed at $5.95. Our flat rate shipping means you can add another t-shirt, cap, or book for no additional shipping charge.
$8.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
UPS 3 Business Day Select
Note: UPS 3 Business Day select is not available for addresses in Hawaii and Alaska. If UPS is selected for Hawaii or Alaska, the order will be shipped UPS Ground.
- $14.95 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$18.95 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
- UPS Overnight (Next Business Day Delivery)
For shipments to addresses outside the United StatesDestinations
We only ship to locations that are served by US Postal Service International Service.
- Canada and Mexico
- $18.00 for shirts, caps, unframed prints and posters, bracelets, lapel pins, pendants, button packs.
$24.00 for hooded and crewneck sweatshirts, mugs, and blankets.
- Rest of the World
- Rates starts at $65.00.
Additional charges for all destinations
Some large, heavy items may have an additional shipping charge. If that's the case, it will be noted on the product page.
If the actual shipping cost is significantly higher than what we’re charging, we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All original designs are copyrighted by The History List
All designs are copyrighted by The History List and the History Nerd text and design on t-shirts is a registered trademark. If you see a knock off, please let me know.
Your purchases support our mission to engage people with local history and to support historic sites and history organizations across the country.